Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Ch. 31 - What I've Gained (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
honestly im starting to feel really disinterested in this manga, two months release schedule is pretty bad plus shorter chapter than what you would expect from two months release schedule

and I just dont care about the story and plot anymore, its really unfortunate this was one of the first isekai/fantasy mangas ive ever read

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, people form contracts to get benefits, not to serve or provide anything. Not exactly how all religions work.

They certainly are on the same wavelength.

So now she has twice as many followers, so naturally she's twice as powerful. Still, multiplying a small number by two is still a small number. But she makes up for it in guts and hard work.

Double-page supporter
Brother just put it in your pocket till idk it has 50 chaps then take it back out. That simple, hajime no ippo fans have been doing this for a long time. Granted HNI is Weekly with breaks but one chapter of this is basically 2-3 chapters of hajime no ippo so that's not really a bad deal of dropping it and picking it back up when you feel like it
honestly im starting to feel really disinterested in this manga, two months release schedule is pretty bad plus shorter chapter than what you would expect from two months release schedule

and I just dont care about the story and plot anymore, its really unfortunate this was one of the first isekai/fantasy mangas ive ever rea

Dex-chan lover
Happy that Athena finally gets her first devotee (after receiving her name from Yuno) :win:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the follower only gets a tiny power benefit from Athena, but only Athena's followers can watch their goddess try her best every day.

Dex-chan lover
Unless I'm forgetting something, wasn't Yuno's whole defense/cover-up that his abilities came from Athena, and that others still just didn't want to contract with her because of the "stray god" stigma? I know he hasn't shown his complete abilities in public yet, but I could've sworn I remembered people already knowing that he's fairly powerful now / him beating someone in a duel or something.

Seems odd that this girl's just accepting that Athena's powers are so small, when it seems like that should just naturally follow with "but wait a second, if I hardly got any abilities from my contract, then where'd you get your power from, Yuno?"

Dex-chan lover
Unless I'm forgetting something, wasn't Yuno's whole defense/cover-up that his abilities came from Athena, and that others still just didn't want to contract with her because of the "stray god" stigma? I know he hasn't shown his complete abilities in public yet, but I could've sworn I remembered people already knowing that he's fairly powerful now / him beating someone in a duel or something.

Seems odd that this girl's just accepting that Athena's powers are so small, when it seems like that should just naturally follow with "but wait a second, if I hardly got any abilities from my contract, then where'd you get your power from, Yuno?"
From what i can remember, people view his contract with athena only give him spear technique and the rest is his innate ability because of his lineage.

but. . . . he is contacted to athena right? can 1 god do multiple contract? that is i don't remember reading.

Group Leader
I'll be working on this manga more faster than before to regain momentum that I lost last year due to computer issues, and I'm hoping to get back up to date within the next month or two.

Users who are viewing this thread