Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Your Time Will Come.

Fed-Kun's army
So he wasn't able to find any kiterature on Zeus (cuz he's from another world), but he conveniently came up with the name Athena.

My God... the MC's named after a Roman goddess, received a blessing from a Greek God of all gods, and then made a pact and named after the Greek goddess of war and wisdom aka a military genius

Aggregator gang
Lol imagine the audacity of not only waltzing an honest to goodness GOD through your school as a cautionary tale but also allowing students to mock and torment them..... A God!!

I get their power is gifted by the god involved and is influenced by that gods fame, but they’re still a god lol not some mortal human. That said who knows what their afterlife outlook is so maybe it has no bearing. Like when manga have angels but they’re basically winged humans with a bit more magic.

Im about to say this im still waiting for the next Chapter of this manga since i read it like the first chapter is been released 2 days and now it's been a month welp i gonna wait still in here

Hmm, if this a multiverses thing, I can understand why he would call the horny thunder god Zeus a minor god, since his world has never heard of him

Fed-Kun's army
Yea, let's take things more seriously and marry her already

Users who are viewing this thread