Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Into the Girls' Academy

Dex-chan lover
this was offensively bad. unironic trope slamming over and over in chapter 3 is a bad sign tbh, how unoriginal can you be

wow wow means wow

mc just give that AH'S name

have you guys remebered? that DH who bulled mc on ch : 1

for fuck sake

Dex-chan lover
why? wha- why? why would you even? huh???

athena is still cute as ever, but wow did my impressions go straight dowhill

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. He had zero reason to lie about his name. It will only serve to make this lady look like a fool. I mean jfc she was clearly asking for your with a purpose in mind.
Heck he probably could've changed those girl's in the hallway minds if he had introduced himself because of the contrast in how he acted and he was rumored to be.
It honestly puts a strong hamper on wanting to keep up with this to see such a stupid move so early in the series.

The dude had one chance to improve his reputation and and chose to give it to his worst enemy? But why!

An ability that requires self-infliction?
I don't know maybe I just read too much crap. Unless that's how it actually is, Luna's character is too damn idiotic just as much as the MC's reason for using an alias & it had to have been that snob's name in the first couple chapters.

Looks like the MC is a bit dumb,but oh well i'm here just for Athena's cuteness

Dex-chan lover
That may be the dumbest twist I've read yet, absolutely no reason to do that, it just makes any conflict that comes of it pointless.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

also i like how they are trying to use every cliche in the book. eventually we will get there but its good manga so dont stop tling

Users who are viewing this thread