Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Into the Girls' Academy

Double-page supporter
Him lying about his name was retarded and all, but what's even more retarded is that girls instinct of immediately trying to kill herself. I wouldn't want to get tangled up with her fucking mess either.

At first I didn't understand why he lied but I think he did it so that marou guy will be the one getting in trouble associating with her lol

Ah hold up just a sec. lemme kill myself since imma be raped, cuz I totally can’t stab forward at the goblins. I’m also irrelevant and not a noble at all so no one’s gonna investigate my death or the fact that I was raped by goblins.

Isn't that high class school? There are attempted murder happening, where are the security guard? Summon monster inside school then disappeared? Wouldn't the goblin wreak havoc inside the school?

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand how people can watch the MC completely destroy his opponents and then the next day be back to "Oh, he's useless". It really takes a special kind of stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I looked at this, and I was like:
"Woooowww.... so many chapters! I must've set this aside for some reason, after only reading 3 chap.... ters...."

Ah.

This is stupid fucking shite, now I remember.
This last page is what made me drop it, and now here I am to drop it, again.

Fuck my life.

Users who are viewing this thread