Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's Get Just a Little Bit Serious

Dex-chan lover
This girl is too arrogant. Wouldn't have mind if they have equal partnership.
Can't we have Ein back author.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... dont like her, he is obviously insanely powerful, just proven and she calls him her pawn... disgusting child...

the only thing I'm gonna say after reading the original novel is that this author really loves onee sans. he even writes poetic descriptions about them many times.

so this is my kind of story. ara ara/10

I see that it has a harem tag. I hope that doesn't mean the single girl with lots of girls who have crushes. I'm the kind of person who always roots for the childhood friend, I'd rather see them all together than a depressing friendship.

Fed-Kun's army
@Striffee True, why have a harem when you're only going to end with one. Stories like that get's dissapointing because you build every character, their relationship and romance, but then throw them out.

Just make it into a one true love romance if you're going to end with that anyway. They're basically just baiting an obvious plot twist. And if you do have a supporting role that also likes the MC, make it so that the feelings truly become unrequited, then prepare a partner for them. Develop their relation. Make it that fans can clearly ship them.

The story is supposed to be entertaining, not PAIN. Even tragedy stories have a satisfying ends most times... some stories these days have very dissapointing endings.

The only thing I can do is hope that it's good.

Double-page supporter
Lol why when people says to take it seriously, the mc would generally thought "what does he/she mean?"
It means to take it seriously and not screw up by relaxing your guard idiot!?

Users who are viewing this thread