Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's Get Just a Little Bit Serious

Dex-chan lover
Poor Alice-chan..... she doesn't have a chance unless MC-kun actually goes for a proper harem, huh.

Nice more update please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

An Ojou-sama for a FML wouldn't be too bad. I Please don't make a harem just for the sake of drama.

hmmmm....so basically this whole trope is about mc's power getting used by someone else instead of using it for himself like that one mf who literally trained for million years just to be a servant to some ojou

Dex-chan lover
fuck luna all my homies hate luna
a piece of shit character like that in a no ecchi tag manga has no value

The fact that there are 69 comments in this chapter is rather baffling 😁

Edit: I've never thought I'd be the one to say this, but isn't that hand proportion on page 7 a little bit off? It's too big for a child's hand

@dokidoki
That depends on velocity fall-off. If there's no drop in speed eventually it'll break away from the curvature of the earth and escape the gravity well.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that the title of this chapter is also the worst part of it.
There's a limit as to how many times the MC can go: "Dear me, I might have to use more than 1% of my power, kukuku!" without sounding like a huge dork.
It's not that he's holding back to be cocky, he just doesn't want to kill someone on accident

Dex-chan lover
I just realized something. This was the first sign he was going to take the role of Zeus. That's a bit like throwing a bolt of lightning, isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
"...weakest servant..."

An old butler with a monocle shows up.

"Oh, shit..." <-- My exact reaction...

Users who are viewing this thread