Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - An Oath

Dex-chan lover
Diss the guy all you want, but don't diss his waifu with a precious smile.

YBlHMT2.png

b8054e32263424bc4b7aaaf7aeb988fc86d14260.gifv

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

On related notes, the WN finally resumed yesterday after 3 years of hiatus, so we don't have to worry about manga catching up to source, even if it was still months away lol
Is Europa going to continue the WN translation?

Dex-chan lover
Blood bath next chapter, also thanks again for the good quality scans!! Love the new credit page too and the wiki

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that fatso really went "I wouldn't have lost if my opponent simply stood still and took all of my hits!" Huff some more of that copium.
Great to see MC not shy away from threatening that bitch for insulting his goddess of cuteness.

Double-page supporter
Honestly just wanna see a manga about the protagonist who just purges the incompetent and bloated nobility and turns an aristocracy into a meritocracy

Dex-chan lover
Does there even God that had been appeared in this manga that probably figuratively stronger than Zeus other than Lucifer? Because I think even if Marou contracts with some other high level gods he will still get his ass handled by Yuno
You mean "gods?" The current gods are all demons. The only 2 actually named Gods are Zeus and Athena

Dex-chan lover
If you ever feel like dropping reading this, reread 20 part 1. I have to know where this story goes

Dex-chan lover
Well
Does there even God that had been appeared in this manga that probably figuratively stronger than Zeus other than Lucifer? Because I think even if Marou contracts with some other high level gods he will still get his ass handled by Yuno
Well, the only one is on par with "king of gods" Zeus probably only King of Hell Satan. I dunno if we have Hades (probably emo boy is contracted with him, will see) and Poseidon here. So now only Zeus = Satan. Not to mention MC had 15(?) Years to adapt and suppress/master his overflowing power, no one have this level of experience so yes, MC is your typical overpowered edgelord who can "kill if you insult his dear one" insert Dominick Toretto and FaF soundtrack here

Dex-chan lover
Well

Well, the only one is on par with "king of gods" Zeus probably only King of Hell Satan. I dunno if we have Hades (probably emo boy is contracted with him, will see) and Poseidon here. So now only Zeus = Satan. Not to mention MC had 15(?) Years to adapt and suppress/master his overflowing power, no one have this level of experience so yes, MC is your typical overpowered edgelord who can "kill if you insult his dear one" insert Dominick Toretto and FaF soundtrack here
I believe Yuno, Luna, and their classmates are depicted as 12-year-olds, if you can believe it. The character pages confirm their current ages. Lloyd and the council president must be around 14-15 years old. No idea how old Yuno's big sister, Rei, is, but I'm going to guess she's currently 16-17.

Users who are viewing this thread