Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou

So he named her Athena and her skill is spear related, should've known. Dont tell me that he's going to name all of zeus kids and get their skills

It's rare for an MC in manga and anime to have a spear as their weapon of choice. I like this.

Greek mythology huh interesting? Considering the 'harem' tag it might go boring fast. Hopefully MC adopt male god too like ares or Poseidon. For now followed

Ah btw thanks for translating

Power Uploader
Wait what? An Isekai manga with a rating above 8? I gotta check this out I guess

Aggregator gang
It's REALLY generic and rushes to set up its premise and backstory. That said it's interesting enough and entertaining, I think what will decide the value of this series is the other gods. If they can portray them/their powers interestingly the generic concept won't matter too much.

Also monthly isekai so I'll see you guys in a year or two when it can be read

Harem tag... Of course.
What do you expect from that certain greek/roman god that messed up the entire family tree for several generations of gods and mortals.

Lel

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 does not disappoint. Our main character is cool without being arrogant, and his little goddess is adorable af.

People that think he's stupid for hiding his true ability obviously have never ready ANY of Sun Tzu's The Art of War. "To defeat your enemy, you must pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."

Power Uploader
I actually like this manga, unlike other power fantasy manga, this one doesn't drag out stuff. Like when he beat up all those 10 guys in the mock battle, the story could've easily pulled out one of those "He cheated" bullshit, which is one of the WORST tropes to EVER exist in the history of manga, but they didn't. If the author keeps avoiding trash tropes like that, I'm sure that this can keep it's rating of 8.

This one is definitely promising. It's not immensely corny and it seems consistent and well thought out. Not a convolutedly complex plot, but not a mind-numbingly elemental one either - just pleasantly simple with enough loose ends to tie up and good characters to get to know

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna stick around only because the premise is interesting. The MC will never be in any real danger because he has the strongest god's blessing that gives him OP magic and strength, so most "fights" will be him holding back unless the plot calls for him to struggle. Also this has pretty rushed character development second chapter in, not even a full chapter after meeting Athena, her and MC act like they've been life long friends and are dependent on each other. I can only hope that story doesn't keep up this pace because if it does, my god.

Users who are viewing this thread