Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Say, forget Ares being evil & all, but if Ruti goes hero bot mode & lost her personality, I kinda understand if she doesn't kill him since he is human, but wouldn't the first person she target be the demon? That would skew the fight and you would basically only have a sage vs 2 fighter & an assassin.

Aggregator gang
Here comes the weakest part of this arc, the motivation of that chick is just absolute dogshit.
Ares is pretty solid, still irksome because retarded villains are a "bit" overdone, but his retardation has a good buildup. This chick on the other hand is just embarrassing.

Dex-chan lover
Still too stupidly full of himself, that he can't even absorb that Ruti is extremely upset at him. Depending on the amount of bloodlust which she might be putting out, even hate him.

Dex-chan lover
Ares is totally out of his mind. No hero ever would see him as anything other than evil, and thus would never team up with him. Ares is here already cooperating with a demon, so he's automatically a hero's enemy. Dude used too much drugs to cope with his situation and turned his brain into mush.
Pretty much this.
Dude is delusional to the max.
He doesn't understand that the Hero's blessing means she will kill anyone who is a demon or helps demons...so that would be him and Shisandan :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Say, forget Ares being evil & all, but if Ruti goes hero bot mode & lost her personality, I kinda understand if she doesn't kill him since he is human, but wouldn't the first person she target be the demon? That would skew the fight and you would basically only have a sage vs 2 fighter & an assassin.
You make it sound like a hero wouldn't do anything to stop human villains. Like, if a demon bought the services of a band of brigands and had the slaughter and rob the population of a village, with the demon itself nowhere in sight, the hero would do absolutely nothing to stop the bandits. That would be a HUGE problem, as we have seen there are less than honourable humans in that world (Ares himself being one of them). I don't think that is true based on everything we have seen in the flashback chapters. Ruti here would still know Ares is collaborating with Shisandan, a demon. If she lost most of her emotions, she would be less open to negotiations and would simply attack Shisandan and anyone on the demon's side (Ares) with lethal force. I reckon she could tell Ares to give up precisely because she's more in control herself now. If she was less in control, she would have probably killed Ares already. This must be Ares's biggest miscalculation ever.

Aggregator gang
You make it sound like a hero wouldn't do anything to stop human villains. Like, if a demon bought the services of a band of brigands and had the slaughter and rob the population of a village, with the demon itself nowhere in sight, the hero would do absolutely nothing to stop the bandits. That would be a HUGE problem, as we have seen there are less than honourable humans in that world (Ares himself being one of them). I don't think that is true based on everything we have seen in the flashback chapters. Ruti here would still know Ares is collaborating with Shisandan, a demon. If she lost most of her emotions, she would be less open to negotiations and would simply attack Shisandan and anyone on the demon's side (Ares) with lethal force. I reckon she could tell Ares to give up precisely because she's more in control herself now. If she was less in control, she would have probably killed Ares already. This must be Ares's biggest miscalculation ever.
This is a answered but it is spoilers, don't read if you don't want to know what happens later:

later a hero appears who is just loyal to his role. He kills humans like flies, he sees them all as something to use for god's plan and his growth. If they die, it was meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no, I'm thinking if she goes bot like, to determine kill objective, she probably quantify evil & use that as kill order. Within eyesight, there is big baddie (demon) & small baddie (ares), in an enclosed environment(dungeon) where damage will not spread (collateral damage is constant, that small party only), her first objective would be the demon, no? I'm not saying Ares will not get target, I'm just saying there are no reason for her to not target the demon first, personality or not. This is no demon king in far off place that she might have to calculate in distance vs 'evil efficiency', the demon, ares and the party are all in eyesight.

Dex-chan lover
So what's Teodora's role here? Is she going to side with Shisandan and Ares? Or Gideon and others?
We know almost nothing about her.
Can anyone who has read the LN/WN spoil me about her background/motivations?
Thanks for translating!

Double-page supporter
This is a answered but it is spoilers, don't read if you don't want to know what happens later:

later a hero appears who is just loyal to his role. He kills humans like flies, he sees them all as something to use for god's plan and his growth. If they die, it was meant to be.
So there is more than one hero? How does it work? I thought there is only one hero and one demon lord so they can balance each other.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, no, I'm thinking if she goes bot like, to determine kill objective, she probably quantify evil & use that as kill order. Within eyesight, there is big baddie (demon) & small baddie (ares), in an enclosed environment(dungeon) where damage will not spread (collateral damage is constant, that small party only), her first objective would be the demon, no? I'm not saying Ares will not get target, I'm just saying there are no reason for her to not target the demon first, personality or not. This is no demon king in far off place that she might have to calculate in distance vs 'evil efficiency', the demon, ares and the party are all in eyesight.
Nah, if she's going full optimial kill bot she kills Ares first. Optimized target priority is almost always estemated damage threat divided by time to kill. Ares is quite similar to the demon in terms of potential damage while being far more squishy. Ergo, he is priority target 1.

Contributor
And the old Hero party is reunited... well except for Danan who couldn't make it to this fight, but at least he's physically in the premises. The look on Ares's face when the sword shattered was priceless.

Dex-chan lover
So what's Teodora's role here? Is she going to side with Shisandan and Ares? Or Gideon and others?
We know almost nothing about her.
Can anyone who has read the LN/WN spoil me about her background/motivations?
Thanks for translating!
Her whole existence is to serve the God, Divine Protection was given by the God. From this, you'll know your answer.

Aggregator gang
So there is more than one hero? How does it work? I thought there is only one hero and one demon lord so they can balance each other.
Don't click the spoiler tag, there are actual LN spoilers in there. You have been warned.

Not explained fully yet but it would seem like he was made pretty recently. There is a scene where the goddess apparently smiles at one of her childrens light. So I don't know if that means she just made a new person the hero right after Ruti left her duties. A lot is still a mystery, why is there a guide? Why is there a hero? Why do people even have a class? The Asura demons are apparently very special.
But it is hinted that the hero class is very much influenced by what you believe a hero should be. For Ruti a hero always saves the innocents and sacrifices themselves. But for the other hero, everything exists so that the hero can win, be it people, monsters, demons or things. So they would force normal people into war, they would kill normal people if they think they are a hinder to them or have a class that is evil. Everything is to raise the level and make the hero succeed the goddesses plan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread