Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
I wouldnt hold it too hard to Theodora, she's just a zealot, those people can get blinded by faith
Reminds of...

god-wills-it.gif

Dex-chan lover
For Theodora i understand where she's coming from. she understands that if Ruti doesnt keep fighting then tens of thousands will die by the hands of the demons. While she hates that Ruti will have to fight against her will she thinks that the happiness of the many outweighs any unhappiness Ruti will get from having to fight.

Dex-chan lover
For Theodora i understand where she's coming from. she understands that if Ruti doesnt keep fighting then tens of thousands will die by the hands of the demons. While she hates that Ruti will have to fight against her will she thinks that the happiness of the many outweighs any unhappiness Ruti will get from having to fight.
I think you're right. I think there's been enough of Theodora for us to think that she's not actually like this. I think she's just staging this just to force Ruti to go back.

I think ultimately she'll give in and let them do whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking January?!?!

AAAAHHHHH
Not exactly on January. The next chapter will be released on December. Just keep in mind with how the monthly issue system works.

For chapter 63, it released on the December 2023 issue, which came out on this month, November 2023.
So chapter 64 will release on January 2024 issue, which will come out next month, December 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread