Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
This is a full on chapter but it felt as short as a x.1 incremental chapter.

I wonder if he's gonna get that sword fixed? Will Ruti heal everyone thats been injured so far?

Will this hurry up and go back to a fluffy manga where Red and Lit live a married couple life?!

Dex-chan lover
This "blessing" shit in this world... is more of a fucking curse.

Everything else we saw from it showed how fucked up things could get, but if some of the "spoilers" I saw in clips from the anime will happen here... shit gets worse.

Dex-chan lover
There's no defeating the demon lord, not really, eventually a new one will show up again to repeat the cycle.
Plus the demons don't really want to exterminate the humans because the entire conflict never ending is the point, that's literally god design for the world.
NGL I enjoy most of the setting, but aspects of the plot are so broken that it requires plot armor to function. The authors brain truely left the chat when they wrote the ability system.

Dex-chan lover
Blessing? More like a curse.
This "blessing" shit in this world... is more of a fucking curse.

Everything else we saw from it showed how fucked up things could get, but if some of the "spoilers" I saw in clips from the anime will happen here... shit gets worse.
No one here is gonna disagree with you guys. These blessings pretty much are curses.

The following is just me guessing at things, so take it with a grain of salt. (And not the salt of other's tears. :p )

The real question is: who really made things the way they are? If it's the actual creator-god of this world, then they got one helluva fucked up personality. (And it's time to go all Kratos on their ass.)

Alternatively, it could be an evil god who snuck in and fucked with the system. Why? What better way of throwing things so off-kilter that you can establish yourself without too much resistance from the other god?

Contributor
What demon lord? At this point, and this isn't even knowing anything (I'm talking out of my arse), I'm ready to think the whole fucking system is designed to keep the masses in check, to control everyone, and to generally be dicks and rule over the world.
Sorta of, even the next hero,
Van, if you watched the anime 2nd season,
was just a victim of the hero system.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread