Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
A cursory look at the Raws shows that Suspicious-San used Watashi........ which my very limited knowledge of Japanese tells me that means they didn't use Ore or Boku........which isn't much info.......

Contributor
@icekatze @Deadlurk well, he was the one that called it "godly healing skill" and from what he said I understood that it can heal any kind of common disease without having to use anything else.

@neo_child this isn't fire emblem though, it's not like he is obligated to be on the front lines to be useful, so his combat prowess shouldn't be the only important characteristic.

Don’t tell him you reasons, it’ll be funny when he realises that your a member of the hero Squad and he’s an important element of the squad.

am i the only person that got slighly mad at how the sign looked on page 3? i hate that the text went straight across on a curved board

Dex-chan lover
I researched how the LN version adapts the WN, comparing the LN synopsis to what I've read of the WN (plus author's notes on their WN account).

Author is currently writing out the 4th WN arc. Vols 1-4 about covers the 1st 2 WN arcs. Vol 5 is an original story that reintroduces the elf mage who previously left the hero party. Vols 6-7 adapt the 3rd WN arc, but with some rewrites and plot expansions.

The upcoming Vol 7 releases this July 1st.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYcEKZVUYAAI5_u?format=jpg&name=4096x4096!

Author also says Vol 7 comes with a special bonus manga that has Red and Lit enjoying a "romantic oil massage"...

https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/1060670/blogkey/2552009/

I was beginning to think the plotline from the LN had been completely abandoned but seems to be slowly turning back in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
Damn he didn't just break the handles when he kicks the door, he snaps it in half

Dex-chan lover
I can blame the fking ungrateful Sage all I want in every chapter for how useful Red can be even if he's jack-of-all trades.

Users who are viewing this thread