Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Group Leader

OH, YEAH!​

Can't believe I waited for this.

yjvuWzVt.jpg

Made me raise my rating from 7/10 to an 8/10.
What's left is the family-friendly smex scene.

Also, let's hope that Ruti can forgive her for taking his brother's first kiss.

Aggregator gang
░█─░█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█─── ░█───
░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█─── ░█───
░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄█

░█──░█ ░█▀▀▀ ─█▀▀█ ░█─░█
░█▄▄▄█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█▀▀█
──░█── ░█▄▄▄ ░█─░█ ░█─░█

MD@Home
This manga really gets the pacing right...
Not rushed and jack-hammer fucking in the first five pages.
Not taking 100 chapters, constant false alarms, and constant "accidental" near-rape scenarios where the guy constantly trips on top of the girl "coincidentally", usually followed by sexually assaulting the girl in weird and cringey ways, such as "accidental" penetration or groping their titties. Jesus fuck, why is that popular in manga.

Anyways, this is kinda refreshing.

Double-page supporter
Everyone praise the Reiwa Era. So glad the current status quo for almost every manga is the romance to actually advance.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG

Mission accomplished good work.

We did it boys! They started their relationship. Now we just gotta see the little heros and heroines and we can all be happier.

@nyaasar dont you mean "stealing him" from her? I'm pretty sure his sister has a brother complex.

Users who are viewing this thread