Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 reads like a mistranslation to me.
"the guards are protecting ademi through protesting" aside from making little sense, also doesnt conenct with the following stuff
"arus parents became the center of the protest" why would they help the guards protect ademi?
"I understand what they are saying, I was even one of the victims [so I am more entitled to justice than the ppl lifting my 'cause']" overall, if the guards were the one protesting, then arus parents would be interpreted as 'the center' as in ppl protest against them (which would make absolutely no sense, they are the victims and havent even reacted yet), and their empathy with the guards would be that because they are hurt they want to protect the criminal who hurt them.

The fact that the protesters look like civilians, this is even more likely that it is in fact a mistranslation.
I would expect something more like "ppl protest directed at the guards [for protecting aldini (if they are protecting him, that is? Prior bubbles suggested he hadn't even been caught yet and was missing)]

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm the former party dude just found what he search for so long and decided just to wait another day bcoz there's a friggin trap in da house.

Dex-chan lover
Quite some odd inconsistencies when it comes down the story passing (as people already pointed out). I guess you guize settled up with "he" as a pronoun for the elf.

Seriously, who the hell is Ademi? I'm scrolling past to old chapters and even from now to ch9 there is no mention or hint other than a picture from ch23. Did I miss something????

EDIT: Found out, Ch6, mentioned in 4 pages and never mentioned again since then, and a whole year passed till they brought him up again recently.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone still wondering where the hell is his former party member:
it's actually the shape-shifting demon that invade Lit's homeland in the past. He deceived and only able to ate the party member guy's one arm, so he didn't get his full memory. He knows Red is a sharp guy, so he wouldn't show up in front of him.

@welcome2atlantis I believe they are already "married" in a way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread