Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Crooked guards protecting their own, huh...

Feels like I've seen this somewhere before. But where? Hmmmmmmm.

Where is the former companion that found Gideon in the previous chapter?

@Kodakowl @Syavoir Clearly he must be sleeping. He has spent a lot of time and effort to find him, not getting much rest for fear that Gideon might move somewhere else, but once he saw that Gideon had settled down, he knew he could finally catch up on his sleep. He will be sleeping for however many days it takes to finish this part of the story, and wake up in time to show up again at the end of the chapter where this situation is resolved. 😋

• Drink
Reactions: le3
When does the elf open the door late at night to find them fucking? Cause I feel thats what this is leading up to.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
rly a whole chapter about kid and the guy from hero party who was searching for MC was already this close last chapter?

Thanks for the chapters within a brief period of each other. I ordered the LN due to release next month,can't wait

Fed-Kun's army
Did the guy from hero party just disappear? Cause i think this is the right chapter for him to ask the mc to join back

Users who are viewing this thread