Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Why was there a barrier for the slimes...
IF ONLY THERE WAS NO BARRIER

Group Leader
28 is already done and is being edited as for 29 that recently came out, the tl for this is the same for Asley so he is doing Asley 36 first🐱‍👤
Thanks for the patience 😅

hope we get to see the hero party meet back with the mc at some point. or at least that guy who left the party to find the mc (and found the mc) a few chapters ago

*Pulls up in sketchy-looking van*
"Hey kid. Yeah, you. You want this really expensive-looking dangerous dagger? No? You don't? That's fine. Take it anyway*
*Drives away*

Dex-chan lover
At a guess... that weapon is stolen from somewhere, and she'll be accused of being the thief, or it's got some kind of mind control gimmick attached to it, so she'll be forced to do something later that will screw over multiple people.

Double-page supporter
"I'm totally not a suspicious person who is trying to set you up, you can totally trust me. Here, take this obviously suspicious weapon and hold onto it..." -logic...

Double-page supporter
wow, i dunno 'bout you, but i kinda really want that creepy guys head on the pike like ASAP....

SOOOOOO, he just HAPPENS to get a buffed up version of the same sword (or very similar) that the Aru started practicing with about a week ago.
Not suspicious at all -.-

Dex-chan lover
@perseus525
What is suspicious is:
1. The people who ran amok in that place and also attack Aru's family actually wielded weapons they did not have before.
2. These Weapons probably made them go berserk a.k.a. they are something like cursed weapons or enchanted with a berserk effect.
3. Now Aru suddenly receives an "enchanted weapon" for free from someone who obviously tries to manipulate him.

Aru should put that sword away for now and then show it to Red and Liz.

jak

Contributor
It's the Darkness Blade that the Green Ranger used in Power Rangers. lol

Users who are viewing this thread