Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
So for anyone wondering what will happen to Lit
don't worry they will continue to live together if i remember correctly

@HammerU89
I already read the WN it's just it's been several month ago and i forgot a bit but i will probably go back read that part. Thanks for the chaps about that moment

They’re finally settling into the routine of being a couple, not afraid to admit it to each other, comfortably intimidate cuddling moments... and now everything feels like it’s going to come crashing in at once. Lit seems uneasy, and now I feel uneasy.

Dex-chan lover
"ask your sword" little did he know the sword was possessed by the spirit of satan and told her to wash the world with blood. Thus the new demon lord was born

I bet they still didn't fuck and are still virgins, also can someone spoil me bout this arc? Hate it when shits happens(for example a arranged marriage)

The guy that wants to bring Red back probably spoke to Lit, thus, she is anxious and probably sad at what may happen.
That is what I think I guess.
@jethzki
About that, I do not think that will happen.
Apparently, they are both engaged in the latest chapters.
I doubt the kind of drama you are expecting happens at all.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the “impostor” is already on the move.

Red is kinda sus tho.

The spoiler tag ain’t an actual spoiler xD

Fed-Kun's army
For me its looks like Death Flag :D

But who knows, Comments say otherwise :D

I don't mind drama here and there as long as it doesn't change the trajectory of the overall story, sometimes it's needed if there's a lull in the story or to fill out a character's backstory(which I'm sure we'll get for Red & Lit). We're 28 chapters in, and this is still the manga I anticipate reading a new chapter of more than any other currently. The story so far has been so enjoyable for someone who enjoys SOL, 'mild' fantasy, and romantic subplots. Other characters aren't getting in the way, antagonists will peek in every now and then but those mini-conflicts are usually resolved within the span of a chapter...it's a breath of fresh air.

I'd rather not delve into LN/WN spoilers, just rather share my thoughts on how much I'm enjoying this manga and why. Appreciate the work team Mangasushi.

@Jethzki
Not sure. It was spoilers from comments some chapters ago.
I will assume the manga doesn't have many raws out and that those things occur in the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe:

I think the driving ussue for them is that almost no one in a position of authority is really respecting their desires to not be involved anymore with the world's myriad of shitstorms.

Though it is the driving issue, just as you said, I think it's especially critical because of who could be the single most efficacious and dangerous authority figure to try: Ruti. That girl, because of her blessing, isn't alright in the head; where others might have found a way to live with theirs, or even suppress the impulses they generate, Ruti's very nearly completely controlled by hers, and does nothing to change that--if she could in the first place. What's more, her behavior aside from the impulses of the Hero blessing is that of a brocon yandere: though that sage deserved it (okay, he deserved something--I don't know about the following, to be fair), she blew about half his guts away with one punch, and it was only that Hero blessing that saved him. Either she could end up respecting Onii-chan's wish to live with his beloved Lit (mind, Ruti probably would have quit the hero gig if she could), or she could end up...

...willing to target one of them in order to to bring the other back into the world.

That wouldn't end well for anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Giga
While true, I doubt it will happen unless forced by the author. There would be no advantage to do that over just recruiting both people. Second, she let them leave, meaning the blessing didn't see them as necessary. Also if she were to do that, she would likely favor her brother over Lit due to personal and practical reasons, which would actually be fine since Lit would more then likely just follow whatever MC decided to do, since she ultimately just wants to be with MC, what they do together is a secondary concern for her. Lastly, they are not the only members to leave the parts, and she has yet to try and even recruit them back either.

So unless just forced by the author, I do not really see how she could possibly turn hostile towards MC and Lit.

Users who are viewing this thread