Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

those expressions... go away

that aside, i love the wholesomeness

Two paths: kill when necessary or bloodlust kill for fame and power.

And I guess, Red & Lit long for completely peaceful life without fighting. Just like Jin Yong's Smiling Proud Wanderer (Xiao Ao Jiang Hu).

Dex-chan lover
Oh this looks like she met the hero member party and he said the sage fucked up the party and ruti is mad shit without red and please don't be bullshit like red must go to the party or unnecessary drama like that and thanks for the chapter!!

Double-page supporter
That's some pedo tier of gift to a kid, also i am still not sure about the kid gender, i see a girl but characters tell me it's a boy

Dex-chan lover
I hate this kind of flag!
angry-tantrum.gif

Dex-chan lover
She's a princess after all. There's no way she would live there forever wouldn't she.

Double-page supporter
Can we get some actual plot development, please?
This shit turned into slice of life with the actual adventure relegated to the C plot.
A plot: Devil medicine
B plot: Elf children training arc
C plot: Literally everyone wishing Gideon was still with the heroes.

@MrMcNasty I mean, the adventure IS the C plot. That's why the title is "I got kicked out and started a slow life". I assume eventually after maybe 20 chapters the wars will become more important, but the series is mainly just a slice of life.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
Upload manga on these sites with future date, so they would be available few hours after your upload to the site. Everyone wants to read faster.
Add adds to your site. As long as it doesn't impede readers time, popularity won't fall, yet you will get money for it.

Dex-chan lover
Im like a mozarella like now, melting with the heat generated by MC and Lit now....

Dex-chan lover
Very few manga actually have the characters act like a couple with these types of little actions/gestures, even if they're in love. It's pretty nice to see

Users who are viewing this thread