Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it... he was probably hit by the storm and is in the gutters somewhere... then this guy found his hand or something

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero
no, this demon was stupid enough to let him alive, It'll come back to bite his ass soon enough.

@Rin2k
as a fighter loosing a hand and probably even his dominant one thats pretty much a death sentence for him already
seemed like a good enough guy though a shame if they cant repair it

Aggregator gang
right when I thought it was starting to get boring....hook, line and sinker!!!, they bring me back

Dex-chan lover
An important character is never dead until the body shows up or the death scene flashback plays out. I'm glad to see things moving close to red again. The hero party dynamics are getting silly with everyone hating on the loser sage but not leaving to retrieve Red because... reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. An Asura was able to beat that guy? And Danan is going around with one hand missing, despite being an unarmed combatant? Nasty.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the original Danan was capable of moves like that. Perhaps not, because Lit seemed to think he'd gotten stronger since their last meeting.

Speaking of Lit, that girl's outfit is great; her thighhighs, in particular, are magnificent. I can't imagine why artists would go for pantyhose or single thighhighs (what sense does this make?) over them. But I felt sorry for her at the beginning of the chapter. Red's blessing is the guide blessing. The guy can use his head better than most...but the herbivore MC disease spares no one. They live together. The girl loved him from the gate. He loves her. If I recall correctly, they had their fair share of up-close-and-personal moments. The girl effectively proposes to him (should have been the other way around), he accepts. They sleep in the same room.

Yet they still sleep in separate beds, with a nightstand between them.

?????

Dex-chan lover
@Giga nah he can since the fake danan power was
to copy every person he ate/absorb for a while (apparently he didn't get the side-effect of the divine protection so maybe he was stronger in that fact) thought it only one person at a time and it was the reason while he manage to wound danan if i remember right he copying lit when meeting danan but well it's been ages since i read the webnovel so probably i was wrong

oh yeah about their relationship
there is not much of progessing till the end of this arc if i remember right

@nobaka Chekhov's Gun, the concept that things we are shown in a story, we are only shown because they will be important later. A gun introduced or shown in the first act of a play will be fired before the final act. Such is the logic. Remember the desert temple where they got the airship? Much trouble was gone to in order to point out that demons were fighting demons, which goes in the face of conventional wisdom. The demons are supposed to all be uniform, but the Gargantuan was fighting against the lava slimes. The heroine speculated that perhaps the servants of the old demon king don't get along with the servants of the new one, and wondered what her brother would have to say about this if he was here.

That was a Chekhov's Gun. We were shown those thoughts and that exchange to set up the idea that the demons are not all on the same side, and there are demons fighting other demons.

When did he run into a demon? I must have missed that completely. He shows up in town, isn't shown for some chapters, now he's been copied?

Users who are viewing this thread