Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

People saying how he's a bro: Of course. He pretty much said F*** you to Aries and decided to look for Gideon/Red

Dex-chan lover
I am mildly annoyed at the fact that sometimes this is a slowlife kind of story and at others, it's your plain regular power fantasy... make up your mind, author 😑

Nooo i reached the end!
Anyway, thanks for the chapter! Still waiting until he meets his sister again

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Of course not. He devoured Lit's teacher whole and it gives him better memory than just eating the hand. He didn't let him live, he just simply couldn't kill him.

Dex-chan lover
> Lit: "How about this. Lets buy Aru a Shotel..."
To be frank, i totally read it as "Shouta", and quickly revalidate if i read it right...
I really thought Lit likes shouta-kun for a second there...

> Everytime i see lit, i remember my college classmate.
She had the same body physique, stature and hairstyle as with lit.
Both of them are sexy and curvy, but at a glance it seems they were chubby a little bit.
Both of them are brave to confront anyone.
Though, Lit has been confronting men always, while that my classmate confronting girls who are broken in love with her ex...

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme: Yes, my thoughts exactly. I hate characters like that. It's their house/shop, how is some Johnny-come-lately going to come in and start telling the lovers who own it to stop being lovey-dovey in their own place? How is that person going to tell those lovers not to be affectionate in the first place? They're not in a platonic relationship.

That aside, and it's probably a stretch, but I hope there's some way Danan can get his arm back, or at least a prosthetic. I like fighters like him.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO destroyed in seconds.
4uyhtf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread