Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

Great manga in my opinion, just wished the chapters were either longer or more frequent... Just wish red would ask lit out already :I

Decent in my opinion. The story is nice but the writing is dull. Way too many times the author is speaking instead of the characters. Plus it lacks continuity, many details like Red being used to spend a lot is soon forgotten. Meanwhile, many dialogues feel unnatural. ("People usually spend 100 bucks when I was used to spend 3000 because of my background !", Who cares if it is "3000", "300000" or "Over 9000". It would be more natural to simply state that he used to spend much much much more than he is now.).

Sounds like I am being nit-picky but that kind of details make the difference between good dialogues building character and personality and terrible writing, where you're facing an Author explaining stuff rather than a character talking or thinking.

Aggregator gang
I love how "bad companion" already had the fear of god punch into him and it's just a flashback we see way later.

The story tries, but it's still idiotic. If the hero is so important she could have still thrown a tantrum to have her brother at least asked to come back for her damn mental sanity.

Dex-chan lover
maybe but, the things is, the blessing and it's side effects gets stronger with level if i recall. So it's harder to think straight with a high grade and level blessing. the hero might also be inherently passive in nature before the blessing thus only acts out in extreme cases.

Well it's good to finally get the perspective of the little sister, I found it intriguing as to why she never fought to get the MC back, now we know why.

Heroes are OP, but they are slaves to their Divine Blessing.

Not sure if its just me, but chapters 0-16 dont load for me. Tried a few things but couldn't figure out why.

Not sure if its just me, but chapters 0-16 dont load for me. Tried a few things but couldn't figure out why.

I think it has something to do with their servers. Sometimes when I look through my follows I binge older chapters, and pretty much every manga I have tried to look up loads extremely slow (Like 2-5 minutes per page) up until anything released maybe a month or so ago.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
is this consumable?
the title really keeps me away from reading this xD

Users who are viewing this thread