Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

Fed-Kun's army
The way that I see it, he didn't really "abandon" her, more like he never truly saw his worth outside of the "warrior" and "vice-captain" roles. I'm just going off speculation, but maybe at some point he thought he'd be a hindrance to his own sister, since he doesn't have to look after her anymore (clearly that is completely not the case, but he doesn't see it that way judging from what very little we saw).

I'm guessing we'll be seeing more on that later on... Hopefully.

Double-page supporter
So this is a gender-swapped "Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord?" but the MC is a huge self hating cuck that is crying because someone told him he's not strong enough, making him choose to leave the party.
Which stands in contrast to the "strong womyn who don't need no man" (heh, literally) that was betrayed and enslaved which now seeks both bloody retribution and a normal life with her qt waifu.

I mean this MC is already pinging pretty high on the cuck radar© all by himself but when compared to his betters he's just plain pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know which WN chapter i should start to read the continuation of this manga ?

Dex-chan lover
Did he... Somehow ended up being OP with his "useless skill" and then being pulled by royal family but refused because "It's a bother to my slow life" but ended up doing it anyway?

Something weird, in the flashback, you see the fire mage meeting Lit at a pub but they clearly met outside somewhere.

im honestly surpiced at how good this is. and i suspect its gonna get even better🤩, granted its slow paced but i can see some major development further down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread