Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

My god, this manages to be even slower paced than the LN. Big LN spoiler, click at your own risk.
I'm just waiting until a certain someone finally meets her Onii-chan. Because those Classes are seriously messed up. She's basically a slave to her class and it's preventing her from lashing out at The Shitty Sage and The World for not allowing her to stay at His side.

I mean, this manga literally has 'slow life' in the title, so you might as well set your expectations as a slow paced manga.

wait was their thought of the medicine food to be consumed as everyday food? because considering how people bought it thats what it seemed like.. and lots of medicine will have a reduced effect if you consume it all the time so you can end up becomming immune to the medicine

I have to say I really enjoy the art in this one, the artist is very good at drawing expressions and you can tell he's having fun drawing main girl!

@Treswimming It's just her outfit. I don't know why that's her outfit, but that's how she always looks. Even if it was her bra out, it's a fantasy manga, it would be surprising if there weren't any fanservice.

The romance is almost a little too understated, which is so refreshing for shounenshit that I actually quite like it.

AHHHH RED AND LIT NEEDS TO GET A FUCKING ROOM
but i guess they are in their own room.
I'm the one who is peeking into their lives

Friendly reminder that when he's being happy flirting with busty blonde women, his sister is out there risking her life fighting demons, with no moral support and some douchebag plotting behind her back.

Really sours the whole experience.

There's like 3 different manga (not even counting light novels) with this same plot.

So Red actually seems quite strong. He's killed some decent levelled demons and is very helpful overall. Am I missing something? The reason he was kicked out was because he was already a high level but couldn't go higher and learn better skills? But he was useful in other aspects right?

Chapter 11 has some translation issues, I've posted corrections in the chapter specific comment section.

Users who are viewing this thread