Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

Fed-Kun's army
@SoulOverCaos

lol, I was wondering about that. Like it seems she's been teaching the elf boy/girl (manga kept bouncing he/shes around) for a few days, so like what earth-shattering event happened in that time frame that kept him from talking to Gideon?

Fed-Kun's army
Can somone give me link to Light Novel i cant find it :) i saw WN but i saw there are 7 books novels already :D

A Good story in my opinion. The character interactions are interesting and I'm genuinely interested in the daily life of Gideon(Red) and Lit. The art style is also good.

I think I would recommend this story for fantasy readers that want to enjoy a relaxed read with a little bit romance.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!!!!!! Pls i beg of u can u make more of this faster i want to see how they find Gideon and how will he confront him. I also want to see more of Ruti wishing to be with Gideon(Red)

Aggregator gang
Why is the Russian translate USUALLY (not always) advances faster than the English translate..

no offend

Double-page supporter
This manga is great and i enjoying it,gideon and lit are good couple and has a good development

Users who are viewing this thread