Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

Fed-Kun's army
The setting seems interesting now and then, but I'm getting filtered by the mediocre slice of life.

Group Leader
@Kaitensatsuma
Did the english translation team drop this or something?
No
@Xeithr
where the hell is the next bloody chapter its been two months already
TL is busy with school
@BanzaiYuri
Ok bye english translation guess I gotta learn how to read russian
Um no not really you can still learn Russian though😅

That aside would really help to know the volume order for this series 😅😶

Thanks a lot for your work. Patiently waiting for it. I was not convinced at first but I like this manga a lot now!

I don't hate this. This is somewhat realistic. Everyone has their own personality and it isn't total dogshit cliches. Thanks for translating this

Idk why but the little sister is stupid imo, ahe let herself swayed by stupid sage, if she understands her brother she won't take what the sage said in face value until she confirms it herself

It's not being swayed, she literally "cannot abandon her quest" and "cannot kill her teammates". It's part of her "Blessing of the Hero". She also cannot sleep, doesn't need to eat, and feels barely anything (if not nothing at all). Her blessing overrides what she wants to do or how she wants to proceed (It made her save the Sage from her fatal attack, even though she wanted him to die for forcing Onii-chan away). Also, she cannot kill the Sage, because he's an "Ally" not an "Enemy".

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this is so fucking wholesome 10/10 nice romance everythins is liit must read also a chill manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, someone beat me too it. Yep Mangasushi just found out about the TV announcement too. I can't wait for a rare wholesome anime!

Yea i can't go on reading since the first chapter was so fucking bad. I know his little sister abandoned the party but i can't fucking go on since the moment red was kicked out, She didnt do anything for fuck sake. so dropped. Intro must be good.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Red, who was a member of the Hero's party acting as a scout, strategist and negotiator, is the elder brother of a young girl that has the Divine Protection of the Hero and that battles against the Demon Lord. He has the Divine Protection of the Guide, which grants him a high initial level. As this Protection only grants him that and nothing else - no magic, martial arts prowess, or supernatural ability - he gradually becomes unable to keep up with the battle. As a consequence, one of his companions, a Sage, accuses him of not being a true companion, snatches all his equipment and kicks him out of the party leaving him just a copper sword.
So he is a Jagen?

Users who are viewing this thread