Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I have an almost instinctual reflex to click off of any manga that has the words "slow life" in the title

The problem is, that's a LOT of manga

Dex-chan lover
Better than I thought it would be. Still find it stupid that they keep writing main girl's name as "Lit" despite admitting when she first shows up that it is technically "Ri-to". So I just call her Rito anyway.
But that aside, this is pretty decent. A 6/10 job.

Dex-chan lover
@sweatyman123
They're equally effortless to type, except "Rito" is closer to what is actually written, ergo more correct.
I mean really, you aren't going to say you have difficulty typing four letters, are you?

@Chyram I know right? I do not know why that is such a hard concept in manga. You don't even have to show it happening just say it did and progress the damn relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Since this is getting an anime I was curious.

There's a romance tag here and there are a lot of tags on bakaupdates like
Slow Romance, First Kiss, Female Lead Falls in Love First and most importantly Unrequited Love Becomes Requited
but there's no romance tag on MAL. So that's kinda confusing.

Can some nice people here tell me how much of all that is true?

Oh look another one is getting an anime, after seeing Redo of Healer I believe anything can get an anime!!

@calmbreez
All those tags are accurate.

@Jzc136
nidoume no yuusha shouldve gotten an adaptation instead of redo of the healer that shit was so much better in terms of actual revenge

Users who are viewing this thread