Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

look, im all up for slow life, but the walls of text combined with the author pulling the plot out of his fuking ass is not something i would like to read 5/10

Fed-Kun's army
Guy abandons his little sister to some glasses pervert because glasses said mean things that are made obviously not true a few pages before.
Hard to get into a series when the main character is such a pathetic shit even by manga standards.

i know this is just a horny filler chapter but honest to god finally reading a story where the female lead is forward and upfront about her wants and the male lead isn't a brainless halfwit and their relationship actually progresses is just so fucking refreshing.

get it in, lit!!!

Ch. 31 With how things are going, I reaaallly wonder what's going to happen with the 'lil sister at this point.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i just feel really fucking bad for his sister
also she's best girl by far even tho she clearly isn't FL

Double-page supporter
Too wholesome, screw all y'all going for elf whose too weak to handle losing a loved one and literal yandere imouto.

#VanillaSlowLife

Already arrived at Ch.27 ....
Don't let its Generic Name fool you, this one isn't your 'run of the mill' fantasy-slow-life manga .... this one has depth, even good worlbuilding of 'why things when that way' .... it also has a proper wholesome fluff romance.

This one easily placed itself in my wathclish for fantasy-slow-life manga genre.

@stealthswor
Maybe due to MC's action in 1st chapter, got
manipulated by that narcistic self centered glasses jerk
While Red live his derserved fullfilling life, the party lost its crucial day-to-day pillar, and began to crumble apart.
And that glasses jerk supposed to be an intelligent dude due to his blessing/role, but still cannot see (or don't want to admit, but still incompetent to fill in Red's role anyway) the effect of losing red after his departure .... yeah, that role is wasted on him .... sage/wise man my arse, what a joke😑

GUH MY FUCKING HEART, STOP BEING SO DIABETICWHAT THE FUCK. MY FULL GROW ASS MAN HEART CANT TAKE THIS.

No harem,
No uselessly dense MC,
Things actually progress,
Would be better if it has less flashback for whatever reason every 2 chapters,
But it's still very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread