Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Soooo, they mock the MC for thinking he was sacrificing himself to save them, when he just forgot that he could get summoned...
But he actually did save them, like for real... And not even a thanks, nothing but mockery?
And then you think about it, the fact that they didn't think of going through the hole in the wall instead of the door... or that they have a teleportation stone, that they clearly intended to use from the start...

The art is OK, the charadesign isn't shit, but damn those cringy dialogues (I checked the raw, it's not the translation, it's bad from the start), those useless unlikable characters with crap personalities and that plothole filled dumb story.
I'm unfollowing this shit. I'll check back in a few month to see if this has become a revenge manga... if not, too bad.

I'm so pissed off that crap like this gets published when more talented people with better stories still aren't

Double-page supporter
He should have stopped them from escaping - if they die - the contract would end and he'll be free

We'r hitting isekai male MC beta cuck levels which shouldn't be even possible...

Dex-chan lover
this manga would be alot funnier if the girls were fucking the mc left and right

Dex-chan lover
He is immortal, if he don't like what is happening why not just kill those three?
Fuck, this story makes no sense and the basic of the plot depends on the stupidity of our protag... how something like this can be popular...
NVM I know how...

@mahtan yeah I'd kill these bitches and move on, they are toying with someone else's life for their own gain, it's only reasonable if i does the same.

Aggregator gang
He should kill the bandits(party members) and loot them!
That should give him a nice starting capital for his adventure!
But instead he's just gonna be a slave instead...

Fed-Kun's army
Just let them die. It's never mentioned mc doesn't feel pain. They're sadistic. If they were looking like bandits instead of cute girls mc would either kill them or leave them

Users who are viewing this thread