Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho? - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.1

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, totally saw humanity and demon cooperate behind the scene, the world is too peaceful.

Contributor
I feel that this is how Konosuba is going to turn out.

@HDMI1
Konosuba ending:
Doesn't exist. Author of ranobe decided to leave ending like "they went to adventures...again"

@SomeGuy1
You can see her full body when they went to Onsen

Dex-chan lover
Okay, credit words due, that was a pretty good twist, not gonna lie. Makes sense and works in the narrative.

Oceania has always been at war with East Asia...

I heard the Web Novel was non-canon and the Light Novel is still in publication, so make of that what you will. @Engylizium @HDMI1

Dex-chan lover
Did this manga just mocking every Isekai MCs that just want to relax/ lazying around and not adventuring to the defeat the demon lord?
r6.jpg

Well, I thought this was going to be an easygoing thoughtless manga, but it's got a real plot going on now and is actually critiquing both the isekai genre and humanity too. This some highbrow stuff right here. Darn meta loli.😅

Group Leader
title change
I got summoned into another world by a loli and then forced to become the demon lord that have infinite lives but zero strength.

Contributor
I was wondering why the name Mephistopheles, but now it makes sense. A huge attraction for the isekai genre is the wish fulfillment element involved; in the legend Faust, Mephistopheles was a wish-granting demon that granted his master's wishes via a binding contract that would result in his master's soul being taken later in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread