Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 29 - Dragon Slayer

Dex-chan lover
well well well.... a "hero's sidekick" that is more useful than the hero. I'm gonna call it now that old man will be the one who kills the dragon and that "hero" get the credit

Dex-chan lover
The TL team probably has their preferences, but may I ask you to please consider de-Japanizing the non-Japanese names?

Like the Isuberuku is clearly Isbelk, or Biruba could be Bilba. It’s kinda less mouthful and more memorable, at least for me.

Dex-chan lover
every small manga often went though the balance of "slow and explain everything" and "fuck it dump every sinificant event as much as possible in 1 koma"

this manga start to fall to the spectum of "dump as fast as your dad get milk" am i the only one?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the translation make it like Sefi is calling out Dandi for being old. Instead of "Quite an old man" it should be "Quite the old man"

Double-page supporter
The TL team probably has their preferences, but may I ask you to please consider de-Japanizing the non-Japanese names?

Like the Isuberuku is clearly Isbelk, or Biruba could be Bilba. It’s kinda less mouthful and more memorable, at least for me.
Agreed. Just lose all of the unecessary vowels. Letters are a visual representation of sounds in language. You're not writing all of the English words this way, complete the translation of proper nouns as well. Spell the sound, not the character.

Dex-chan lover
next chapter makes me think it was meant to be dragon subjugation, not dragon war. But also, either way, where the hell did that dragon war come from? I thought last we heard elves were considered the problem, and they were heading back to the city to let ppl know that slavers were the real problem. But not it is suddenly actually dragons?!

Users who are viewing this thread