Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 35.1 - Ascension Program

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL and work on this!

my prediction? peeps will freak out over Demon King kissing Sefi. Lets see if I'm right.

Honestly, I feel like it is decent enough. I didn't put too much brain power to actually understand what's going on but I'm entertained enough. Not too bad really.

All this does is make me wonder as to what will be classified as "Ascendance Magic".

Can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Those are some cringe inducing spell names lol.
Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. since their hair became long and wavy, does that mean they have both genders now? :thonk:

Was this missing a page? The alignment seems to change partway through. Also, the spread is duplicated.

Dex-chan lover
great ch

tbh i wasnt expecting a fusion but was interesting nonetheless

with that said am looking forward to next ch looks like she'll be serious come next ch

Dex-chan lover
This was rather confusing, really needs some proof reading, but honestly not even sure where to start. Spell names are probably not correct, but them being wrong wont hurt anything and they were interesting as is. The general conversations are off just enough that its hard to make sense of them.

That kissing scene was a bit too much, I know that they did it to avoid the attack but seriously? I feel like that was something the author could've easily avoided...

Dex-chan lover
Guys pls tell me if she still a baby or already grow up? (Didnt read this chapter go straight to the comment xD) I forget last chapter i read but she still a baby

Dex-chan lover
Uum…if you have trouble remembering stuff…then why don’t you write it down? Like, make a list of established keywords? For a PR, that’s essential to maintain keyword consistency (eg. Ensuring that Sefiria is Sefiria instead of retranslating unless you have better option).

Users who are viewing this thread