Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
@GurenNoOu

The MC in the light novel is most definitely female: "現在、私こと『セフィリア』は、生後数ヶ月の女の子"

However, in the web novel the equivalent line read "現在、私こと『セフィリア』は生後3ヶ月目の乳児。この世界には男の子として生まれました。"

@squishles
It was the other way around for me; I did a double take when checking out the WN after getting the LN and Manga

Dex-chan lover
In the description: “At ten years old, you can be a prodigy. At fifteen years old, you can be a genius. At twenty years old, you’ll just be a normal person.”
In the manga: “At 10 years old, be a prodigy. At fifteen years old, be a genius. At twenty years old, go beyond what a normal person can do.”
Mysterious.

Also, the MC is really cute.

PoH

It must be painful hearing your child first word and not be "Mama"

Aggregator gang
i hate the cliche of "oh i died by overworking myself so in this life i wont work lolzz" like no bitch, just work and learn to take a fucking break like a normal person. smh

Aggregator gang
@Mineboom yea but I don't think it's very logical to forgo work completely and be a rich bum in your next life. Of course she isn't gonna do that tho lol she has to do some kind of work to become rich in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Saying she has 7 years left to become a prodigy while sucking on tits with a serious face feels funny.

I decide to read something new while on the bus, and the first thing I see is a baby sucking their mom's tits.

Dammit MD why

Dex-chan lover
I know it's been quite long since the translation, but there's an error on page 21.

It's "A normal person at 20" not "going beyond what a normal person can do".

The illustration already depicted it that way too.

Ditto page 22.

Users who are viewing this thread