Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Oh snaps this got picked up again?
Hell yeah, thanks for the upload!

xts

Can we get rid of the baby talk? Lol cause isn’t this whole story about her being a super baby?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@xts iirc baby talk is usually something to do with oral development. Something about the mouth/tongue muscles if I'm not wrong. In other words, being a super baby won't help remove baby talk. It's like how she is still crawling due to the lack of properly developed leg muscles.

Group Leader
Ty guys we will continue to work on this manga if it get the support join our groups and get the latest updates.
The sinners Scanlation: https://discord.gg/EKhGqG3
the fluffy hangout group: https://discord.com/invite/bwyxGyC

Double-page supporter
The king's face looked so mismatched to his body. Like his body is a nine but his face is a two.

What the absolute F*** is wrong with that king? For that matter, why does LITERALLY NO ONE object to putting a 1 year old in an army? Every question the kid was asked implied that they did not want to use their powers to fight unless they were forced to. By drafting them as a baby, you will only breed resentment. Quite a wise idea for some literal baby who has be announced to be at the highest level of magic known to be possible. Dumb king, stupid face, terrible advisors. I hope that king dies by choking on a vegan sausage.

Dex-chan lover
Fwanally this manga goth updaited
(Finally this manga got updated.)

Dex-chan lover
ty for the pick. you guys should do ch7 too if you have time. it was...a hack job

Group Leader
Sefira of the Beach?!?
Why, WTF!?!

"Sha Tan" is "Beach" in Chinese, right? Like "沙滩"?

Dex-chan lover
@briancornpop
that baby is strategic missile ffs
Any king who would say "oh, ok, live your life as before" would be the dumb king, not the other way around.
It's not like she would be thrown in the middle of the warzone, she was enlisted in army to be protected from other countries, containing possible damage if she lose control, and educating her, so she could be high-ranking mage in some years.
Ofcourse, for 1 year old it's stretching it, but if you think there are better ways to handle things - i would like you to try to make atleast one functioning example.

@aFFi considering its japanese I doubt that xD but it seems like a cryptic name which tends to happen when you are naming someone as an all-rounder OP weapon of mass destruction xD

seems like Sha' Tan is basically Shaitan, which is a sort of arabian evil spirit xD "the devil" would be a good way of translating her title LOL

@Med1um "Hey, this baby said they just used magic for the first time, and it was so powerful! Imagine what they could do if they knew more... Hey! I've got an idea. Let's go and move their entire family to the capital, treat them nicely, and properly educate that baby while secretly mixing in state propaganda into her lessons! That way we can create an intelligent and patriotic super mage that will probably fight for us! Sounds great, no?"

Users who are viewing this thread