Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
... If an interigation of a literal toddler isn't bizarre, I don't know what is.

Also, MC seemingly won the "be called satan" speedrun challange.

Man I hate it in manga when a REALLY powerful person will just let themselves be forced into military service. It's like, what's the point of all that power if someone like a king can show up any time they want and use you to they're own ends. Speak up for yourself, say SOMETHING, anything instead of just sitting there and letting strangers and people who fear you decide your fate.

Group Leader
@malfurionpre IK man i'm Egyptian lol
for those who say's shay'tan is wrong or even shaytan bcs shay here means tea (yeah tea as the one you drink) so it's right spelling in english is Sha'tan

No accusations of being a possesed demon baby? just “welcome, your a mage now!“

okay.

At least it wasn’t dragged out too much.

Dex-chan lover
good to see this picked up.

lets hope she rebels once she grows up, don't be a slave MC

Contributor
@Kurapica
Thanks for picking this up!
If you stick with it I hope you translate the computer code spells. The last group didn't bother but those are fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
1 year old just got scouted to be an imperial mage, nothing' wrong here folks

It's so weird just letting a baby sit on the floor like that. Like you're royals or some shit atleast give a fucking baby something to sit on. And you would think they would at least wait for her to come of age before putting any titles on her. Like yeah, I get it, you're scared of her power so you want her close to you but she's literally a fucking baby?? They could've placed someone to watch over her until she grows up but nah, she's one of the strongest mages now. Will still read though

Dex-chan lover
So what does "selfira the sharlatan" mean in this context?

Users who are viewing this thread