Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

this manga gradually getting so tasteless, its really need 1 or 2 small villain to make tension up.

Dex-chan lover
@mikoreimu Wolfgirl transformation comes with its own outfit (entire maid costume including high heels disappeared), then when she takes on maid form again wolfgirl outfit disappears and maid costume returns (including the lack of underwear).

@Wolvenworks
Isn't it due to them talking about 2 different (out of 3 mentioned so far) holy swords?
I don't feel like rereading it atm to check, but I was pretty sure that was the case.

Supporter
The scene kinda reminds me of Bulma meeting Master Roshi for the first time.... not realizing Kid Goku did some mischievous things...

Dex-chan lover
@Otakuman706 nope. he was talking about the same sword (Meltol) but at one of the pages it went "merutoru". when they first introduced it on ch2 it was anglicized as "meltoll", which is still a valid way to say it.

FYI the other 2 swords are Zagram and Ritter. i checked.

@Wolvenworks
Ah, yeah, I looked at it and see what you mean, yeah, you're right.
Maybe a difference due to who is saying it or something along those lines? But, yeah, a slipup/mistake or change between chs/editor/whoever is probably more likely.

Thanks for the chapter!
Just how naïve and innocent is the MC? Granted he's got the harem protagonist dense brain that utterly fails to realize how the women around him are head over heels with him but he should realize they wouldn't flirt or tease like this with just anyone. Anyone know if his ageing is halted too as part of the immortality curse? Would be nice if started dating the female leads once grew a few years. Also, is there any explanation on why they all love and want to be with him? On one hand since demons tend to be stereotyped as obeying only the strong could be part of it, but they had commented how the late Demon Lord tried to sacrifice them and the MC saved them.

In any case, does anyone think that Feina didn't want him to tell anyone about her not wearing panties because too embarrassed, afraid they'll punish her horribly for flashing the MC, or both?

@TypicDistrudepts Her transformation into a werewolf and her human form have their own outfits. Likely to prevent damage or bad fitting to her clothes when switch between the two. After all, if switched to Werewolf form while wearing gloves her enlarged hands and claws would destroy them and the succubus would be really uncomfortable if her wings got stuck in the back of her outfit when they came out.. So while her Werewolf form had panties and a bottom on, her human form had a maid outfit with no panties on. Think of it as similar to what happens to the girls' clothes in Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou when they switch to and from their decorteo brigeux.

Users who are viewing this thread