Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
90% sure this is gonna turn out to be some routine act they did while shion was still training, and the others were put to sleep just cause they'd object it.

Pretty sure he's just fucking around, last chapters confirmed that the guy actually cares about Shion and pities him.

It just to create tension I guess. Or he will corner MC until the girls rescue him. It's probably to confirm the maids' loyalty.

Dude literally is cursed to never be able to die and has op powers... wtf is an "op sword" going to do against an unkillable being?

Dex-chan lover
My bet is that he’s just acting, and wants to test something...or even, just have a good spar like the old days.

If he really wanted to kill him, wouldn’t made sense to knock off his guards as he should’ve used them as reinforcements or even “shields”.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling he's
A. doing this because he's a dick
B. he's doing this because he regrets what he did
or
C. it's both

Aggregator gang
@emMeBi86 unless he's trying to keep it secret that he did it, in which case the guards were likely meant to end up dead too. probably give some fake story about something that killed the previous hero, and how the new hero arrived, found the fallen hero's sword, and managed to drive the demon or whatever away but tragically was the only survivor. after all, MC might not be welcome in the capital because of his curse, but he was the chosen hero and he was cursed when completing the duties of said hero. there's probably a LOT of people who would be very upset if was publicly known that the new "hero" murdered the previous hero that killed the demon lord (well, odds are he's gonna fail even if he was actually trying, but it's a point to be made for the "he's actually that stupid" side)

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is an act, if only because I would feel base for Shion if he has to kill an old friend.

Aggregator gang
Eventhough i knew this from the raws, i still can't help but think he's an idiot

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess that he's pretending to be a backstabber. It's a common cliche so it wouldn't surprise me if it happens.

Roughly 5 "years" ago I think based on the context (page 2). Still understandable but very fatal typo

Users who are viewing this thread