Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Supporter
This story would have worked better if the onee-sans weren't all z-cup horny maids. Hard to take emotional scenes seriously when the kid is half buried in tits.

Dex-chan lover
I started practicing the same water technique too after reading this chapter.

why the fuck the boobs are so giant, it makes me horny AF dude i want to cry at that scene why it make me rock hard?!!

Aggregator gang
Humanity...

I like and love the story just like this..

is it really worth to save them?

Putting on a facade and pretending to be unbothered by the sorrow, loneliness, anger and hatred eating away at him. When I picked this manga up I wasn't expecting scenes like this. Almost learned that water technique myself 😅

Dex-chan lover
i hope the villagers and the royals see the error of their ways, where's a new demon lord when you need one?

kind of relatable in real life. we are living in an age where you would be shunned upon for doing honest things, sometimes being right and wise doesnt equal being loved by some ppl

Dex-chan lover
@Gudachiz honestly, yeah i want to see them regret treating the hero like trash...only for him to snub them later because fuck 'em.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks hopefully it's not too late before a new demon lord is born or 3 and all they really have to depend on is shion

Double-page supporter
it's fine for a man to cry, but with a woman's chest to cry on....

that's.... MIGHTY FINE BY ME

Wtf now I can do that water technique too. Weird, since when did this manga turns into a grimoire?

Users who are viewing this thread