Shinen no Majutsushi ~Hangyakusha to shite Yuuheisareta Ore wa Fushi no Karada to Saikyou no Chikara wo Teniire Boukensha to shite Nariagaru~ - Vol. …

Dex-chan lover
There's literally no stakes now since the guy's immortal and the strongest mage.

Really speedrunning the tropes here with the "I'll never return, time to head out into the wide world," into the "noble carriage getting attacked" true combo. What's next? Thank you for saving me, be my body guard/butler, join me into joining a magic academy that somehow doesn't know the strongest mage of a neighboring country?

Rant aside, thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Hmm this is exactly what I expected. Welp bitches, bros, and Nonbinary hoes, welcome to a mediocre but fun trope fest filled with such classics as corrupt government ousting a one man army, MC getting trapped in a dungeon for a lot longer than they think they did, and the noble damsel in distress for the MC to save then later get called into service for.

thx for the TL

There's literally no stakes now since the guy's immortal and the strongest mage.

Really speedrunning the tropes here with the "I'll never return, time to head out into the wide world," into the "noble carriage getting attacked" true combo. What's next? Thank you for saving me, be my body guard/butler, join me into joining a magic academy that somehow doesn't know the strongest mage of a neighboring country?

Rant aside, thanks for the translation!
Whats next is the overprotective female guard that for some reason has the hots for her master.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh ive got me some trash yup time to shove it down the throat with a knife (cya down under fellas I dont think I will survive this time).

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit- not the damsel in distress that is totally not going to die to before the mc gets there in time card!

…why am I. No… Why are WE still reading these type of trash?

‘ok, fine. You caught me- I have trash taste-
There's no thrash like Trash™....

We're hopeless degenerates, admit it.... :p

Dex-chan lover
Whats next is the overprotective female guard that for some reason has the hots for her master.
Damn, should have guessed with the cover art. A human with animal ears and not an actual beastman that calls MC master. I honestly thought it was gonna be the other sub-type: magical Fenrir transforming into "human" form.

Let me guess, they're shit at magic and get made fun off with humans boasting about magical superiority, then MC shows them the power of physical strength or strengthening magic?

Dex-chan lover
at this point, there are too many similar stories like this one here.
it's like they are just literally copying each other works.
this theme is getting boring and not as exciting as it used to be.
and the worst part is, I'm still gonna read them anyway.

Double-page supporter
Dude, I read so many of these. I also SPEED read these. Or not even bother really....

Double-page supporter
The heck does "revenge" thing not in his blood...
But mc: will save you for you to imprison me too because am a "m"
Seriously the heck with this justice maniac and blind believe... Man got all screws loose, well! Waifu good to go

Double-page supporter
Get the hell Outta that kingdom too, even king not looking like a king...
I mean which king come in like this, they were just going to king but king himself came to them... Owo

Double-page supporter
"Meritocracy"
:meguupog::lol::dogkek::kek::pepela::aquadrink::fml:

Even fiction should have some basis in reality. Really, even in a fantasy setting, it's too absurd to imagine humans could overcome fraternization and crab-mentality without somehow scrubbing our genes clean from all the primal-ape filth clinging on to us.

"Meritocracy" HA. A real rib-tickler.

Group Leader
Imagine getting that immortality skill only to be encased in concrete and then thrown to the bottom of the sea, right next to the Titanic, 5 rich dudes and a Logitech controller.

Users who are viewing this thread