Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Goddess Liana

Fed-Kun's army
Evil/b*tchy goddess, worthless male whose only merit is some half-hearted kindness, special eye powers, naked females... God, it hurts. So cliché. Also gives me that chuunibyou feeling... I'll give it another two chapters...

Dex-chan lover
not all powerful, not all knowing, makes plenty of mistakes which wouldn't be a big problem if she was the least bit humble and wasn't so fucking cocky. Coulda easily ripped her a new asshole, though my soul might have been destroyed.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok we got the annoying status screens but hes got that log. IF he only uses the log and just demolishes then im down for some more chapters.

So this is the prequel of Higanjima's Master Monk Log

Dex-chan lover
Did they change the name of the goddess who summoned him mid chapter?

I want to know the thought process of those girls in the well, like did they go "oh no zombies, quickly get naked and jump down a well"!?

Edit: I found out why in the next chapter, although the explanation was not much better than my guess

Dex-chan lover
Give food to a inhabitant of this world that can give me information or not...

Was that even a choice?

"To be my follower you have to be a good person with a kind heart"
No wonder she doesn't have followers. Her conditions are impossible and unrealistic.

Aaaand her blessing is just the most OP hability in other world settings: Search.

Double-page supporter
why are they naked tho??? also why is the well dry lol

Fed-Kun's army
Well setting aside personal opinions, I just really enjoy this type of manga, it's so entertaining even if the story isn't well thought out.

meh like the idea could be interesting but how people talk is super stale the art is good they just need someone better at writing dialogue

Users who are viewing this thread