Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Transformation

Dex-chan lover
Holy, this chapter is so cringeworthy. 😅

Other than that they introduced unicorn stuff again. So when Avel loses his/her virginity, will the healing power also be lost?

Dex-chan lover
it would be funny if it wasn't just in his mind, but his special eye would actually constantly show him Avel's true form.

Dex-chan lover
Moving into strange new territory here. Will there be gendern bender pragnency?

Dex-chan lover
community-gay-ken-jeong-8fxad4tvqIzwk

Double-page supporter
You got his balls destroyed and now he turns into a girl for you, take responsibility man

Contributor
I gotta say, my mind is conflicted too. Even if he becomes a cute maiden, it's still Avel.
Why did Makoto had to choose a black long coat, it remind me of someone, especially with those fingerless gloves...

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe...hehe..This story goes places.
You got his balls destroyed and now he turns into a girl for you, take responsibility man
Yeacan'targuewiththat.

Aggregator gang
It's not gay cause "he" become a "she" for real, even if "she" can still change back to a "he"

Dex-chan lover
It's called gender bender because the body is not the initial sex anymore. You guys and your homo comments really need to give it a rest. =.=

Dex-chan lover
If Abel gets pregnant in his girl form, does he have to maintain the girl form till he comes to term? What happens to the fetus if he turns back into a man while pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread