Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Defeat the Pirates

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro

They're occupying the royal castle and they killed her parents, the only ones able to ransom a royal would be other nations, and realistically, no one's going to do that for the princess of a destroyed nation.

A neighboring nation probably put out a quest to stop the pirates so they didn't have to use their own soldiers is likely what happened.

I'm sorry. Anybody knows where the most right guy and the most left winged girl comes from? Sorry for my bad english...

when the pirate said that only part of princess, i have this feeling that she was reap and yep, i got that right.

NOo F*CKING HELL!!! THis was like a messed up ride of chaos for 2 chapters for me! First was a gender bender and MC had future sight of impregnating his female version, and now THIS NTR!? NANI DAFUQ!?

idk why people bitching about this, there were already so many hints pertaining to this happening later. Besides this is super tame compared to Berserk or Revenge Healer.

Yeay ... Kamen Rider Knight into the scene 😄 ...

I guess, it's a parody from Henshin ...
but he said Hen .. Tai 😅

i hurt seeing the destruction of ships before industrialization, what he just destroyed was absurdly valuable and time intensive to build.

MD@Home
> Transfo
Frickin PAGE break
> Rmation

What's next, LH, line-breaking mid-syllable across chapters??

Users who are viewing this thread