Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Goddess of Time, and the Ancient Hero

Dex-chan lover
The focus on wood logs is kinda amusing not gonna lie

As expected of the Wood Hero

Are we really going to follow the "Character is confirmed to be B but she's hot so let's get her in the harem too" route?

I swear, there's going to be a redemn arc for her or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Godess of time is a knock off yandere or just a very spoiled and entiteled brat that dosent know NO for an answer. PLEASE SPANK HER ALREADY!

Double-page supporter
That moment when you summon Conan the Barbarian to fight a barbarian...

Dex-chan lover
I figured as soon as Heracles appeared they'd butcher him (seriously, a log duel? is this series a long dick joke?) anyway lmao.

Dex-chan lover
> The martial arts tournament here was like dull to me after i read the martial tournament on this series "I Got a Cheat and Moved to Another World, so I Want to Live as I Like".
Its very good, and i've got sweat during the tournament arc. Even I dont know if MC will win or not.
And during that time MC won by the good deeds he had done, and its awesome...

> Goddess Asthena, the goddess of time, she was very late to bring on a truly fitted attire on her.
As if time has change,and so he outfit that brings her skin resurface and breathtakingly smooth from side to side, until she shows wrinkles on here forehead due to frowning against MC..

> Log versus Log, what is this Samson versus Goliath?

Aggregator gang
2m8uam.jpg

this ought to replace the cover image in the title page, it represents the quality far better.

Dex-chan lover
So, how exactly does killing him in a tourniment make him become the Goddess's follower? Like, he would be dead, or at best hurt, if he lost. And there isn't a reason for him to join her since she sent the guy to attack him on the first place.

Double-page supporter
Wow a ripoff heracles and you should listen to thots boi, otherwise you will regret like kratos!!

Users who are viewing this thread