Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Siiigh, I don't want to go to work at all

Dex-chan lover
Is this what Tomoko from Watamote would have turned out if she didn't make friends sooner and had big breasts?

Power Uploader
@banjomarx I got copyright claimed twice on 2 scanlated manga page so FB blocked me from posting anything in 3 days, including Messenger chat :v

Erotic in front of the screen, erotic in front of the eyes.

SEEMS LEGIT

Contributor
Well, they're perfect for each other, both are the other fetish.

Wait sugita is a representative president?, So who is the president, is the father of senko or senko herself?

Group Leader
Sugita looks.... and wow after gaining the confidence of the old man he's the rep now! So senko and I frgt what his name is got hitched and sugita is manning the business?

Power Uploader
@Sollertia_ It's all due to a chain of event in Henjo
after vol.14
. Also Senko and Takamura are still present, they will simply not show up.
Because Senko fears that Takamura might raise a flag with Eruko, she requested Sugita to put them in different shifts so they'll never run into each other.

Group Leader
@RonBWL I saw the first spoiler in the desc so that's fine.. Regarding the 2nd spoiler, that's such a senko thing to do lol I see thanks

Power Uploader
@Tcof They have to go to school so it's still possible to not run into Eruko.

As a matter of fact, we can see a familiar cameo in Chapter 4

JhN6xFF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
it's weird when a manga gets it right. Older girls can be fascinating, very lewd, amazing to have around. Just get compatible, it's all that matters.

horny on main

also i like how realistic this kinda is, women really be like this irl

Users who are viewing this thread