Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Perversion 11 - Haa... Hoshi is like a moth to a flame.…

@alex68785

Since there are two groups doing this series, people have naturally been asking about the difference in translation quality between them. We wrote up a pretty detailed explanation about this in the general comments section for the series, so please have a look if you're interested in translation quality.

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of having to point it out myself.
Honestly, I can't believe people say that the two versions are basically the same.
TOOR's version literally has plot altering mistranslations. I don't understand why they insist on continuing to do the series when their work only does harm to it,
especially since there is already another group who is doing perfectly fine with it.
Misplaced pride or complete ignorance of one's own abilities, perhaps?

Anyway, thanks you guys for sticking to it despite the other group.

Dex-chan lover
It has to be April fools, she just went and got consent from the parents.

That means they can have all the sex they want without any kind of problem at all, other than of course the lack of condoms, unless he prepared them beforehand....

Group Leader
@jokerxhisoka
Because there's no point. We have raw sources and we rotocrop physical releases on our own when we're going off the tank. We actually letter inside the center of bubbles. We don't upscale images and ruin them. We also don't replace sound effects with sloppily recreated garbage. SFX are part of the art, if you're gonna redo them, you have to replicate the style, otherwise you're just disrespecting the author. Speaking of redrawing, we actually redraw and translate the signs in the background (and foreground). And most importantly, we actually translate correctly and know how to write English. Their translations aren't close to being accurate or reading well. What would the point of a collaboration be? There's nothing to gain from it.
Besides, we have no interest in working with a group who solicits donations instead of asking people to buy the manga and support the creators. We have some groups we work alongside for anime subbing and occasionally help out or get help from friends in other scanlation groups, but joint scanlation projects almost always fail. Especially ones where the groups work completely differently and aren't on good terms to begin with. We're not going to work with people that blatantly lied about us missing extras in a desperate bid to attract readers to their release.

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn, they even got parental permission already.

@Hollow7F That's not nearly enough for a baseball team.

Dex-chan lover
uhhhhhhhhh... Manga logic?
Any asian parents in here who can verify that they would let their son live in with someone they hardly know? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Since he was a delinquent I'm sure they're just glad he's getting his shit together.

Fed-Kun's army
Really good hope youll never drop it its really refreshing to see a romance with that much development

Fed-Kun's army
If his cherry has'nt popped i swear to god im gonna go to the author house and walk around his room with out taking off my shoes

Dex-chan lover
@gregger ngl, if i had a son who asked to live with his cute girlfriend i'd be like, "Go get that pussy son.. you made dad proud."

Contributor
HvT.png
Disclaimer: I am affiliated with neither HAS nor TOOR.

Users who are viewing this thread