Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Perversion 13 – When you’re living with a minor and you …

Group Leader
Now with paper raws to help alleviate the eye cancer from the digital raws. We had initially avoided using them because these magazines are usually printed on what is basically toilet paper. It turns out the magazine is at least workable. Enjoy the higher quality.

Contributor
mutualconsent.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
They’re so awkward that it’s gonna take the length of other roms to get to sleeping with each other. I mean, it’s actually pretty nice that it’s moved from confession to relationship, I’d like to see that with more romances that I read

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God yes! Better step up your game boi! If not you'll be the one getting eaten!

Ok but tongue kisses are absolutely hot. Hoshi-kun bout to experience a whole new world of euphoria

Dex-chan lover
What type of eldritch power is the author using to keep these 2 from banging for a whole week straight?

Dex-chan lover
Ok phew, so this ride does have some breaks 😅
I thought we were going straight to hand holding, ngl.

Dex-chan lover
It would be hard for them to fap, sleeping at the same bad. Bcs after such ero activities you either fuck or release tension by fapping. Anyway - damn, title name is 100% accurate for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Progress is good in few chapters is bad, thank god that they got some little breaks. Later this crazy progress can bring problems with the plot. Still love this shit, thanks for the chapter!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This was actually the first time she attacked him and look what happened. He couldn't handle it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread