Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A high school boy wants to go to my house - I've never be…

Feels like it could end after about 20 chapters. Which given the current pace feels just right. Mabye 30 chapters if the author adds some forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
Yep there it is the cockblock factor, things were going way too smooth, that never happens.

Dex-chan lover
The new girl has no say in their relationship so I don't see why they are worried. Just tell her to mind her own business.

Dex-chan lover
Did she hide her shrine to Hoshi, though? That's all I'm concerned about, because that is not something you'd probably wanna show the guy you're interested in.

Dex-chan lover
What are they going to do? Nothing. There's no way they'll have sex, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall dont you dare to name this crap outloud. freakin Nams flashbacks... 🤬 greater loss of time in my life reading it

Iod

Can we have a special tag for romance mangas that have actual progress in the relations?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the cockblock has appeared. It's not like I was expecting this to turn into hentai though.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the first manga I've seen where stuff actually happens.

Contributor
I'm scared guy. This manga is going too well, I'm afraid something might happen

Dex-chan lover
Look, any man would jump at trying to make Eruko their gf. MC's just making sure he's planted his flag and made her his.

Dex-chan lover
I like this fast progress but I'm worried it'll be end fast too

Dex-chan lover
Considering Koharu is Eruko's neighbour, it would seem pretty pointless to try to lie. How long could such a lie last?

Users who are viewing this thread