Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Perversion 20 - Bathing with a high school boy crosses t…

Dex-chan lover
GOD I LOVE THIS MANGA. I just want to see what they do in the story after this point, because they've moved it fast and in a way that doesn't feel that contrived. The progression of events feels natural for the characters, and the fact they're not even trying to do tropes to cockblock them at this point is...AH SO REFRESHING DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!

Dex-chan lover
Our boy just speedran the good ending

Brings a tear to my eye, it does

Dex-chan lover
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fuck fuck fuck I need next chapter asap, you cant leave us hanging just like that! Damn this chapter is so freaking hot, better than any hentai 😬

Contributor
Wait.

This is actually happening right now.

No bullshit? Please?! My god, we’re going at speeds only experienced by that one loud as fuck couple!

Next chapter better deliver.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely fucking based. It's just like Do Chokyuu. 20 must be the magic number for series like these with the maximum capacity of Reiwa energy.

Dex-chan lover
This and the manga of overly straight BFx GF are the fastest rom-coms I've ever seen and they are soo good.

Please mangaka let them fuck

Users who are viewing this thread