Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Perversion 21 - I can’t control my appetite for him now …

Dex-chan lover
The saying "In the first time you don't make love, you just make fun of yourself"

What a chad! Salute to ma boi Hoshi! He's an ALPHA MC and not some BETA ass shit MC

Aggregator gang
Only took 21 chapters for actual progress until like some manga where they can go 200+ chapter and only leave off on a kiss scene and timeskip forward X amount of years where they have kids.

this is some next level shit. no drama, no third person, no other bullshit. I wish other manga will be like this.

I fucking called it. Sunrised it, what a damn letdown. Where's the passion, the awkwardness?

I like this trend that the mc are actually more aggressive when wanting to do it keep it up

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think i'll ever peak as high as our god Hoshi-kun.

I commend the mangaka for actually giving us progress so early without any drama or another guy or girl to threaten their romance. I agree with @Whiterunight I think all romance manga should be this way because this manga was the personification of perfect vanilla romance

Users who are viewing this thread