Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - A Christmas cake at a loss due to everyone being obsesse…

Dex-chan lover
Is it really that easy to catch a fever, like irl I feel like it’s hard to actually catch one, and even then when I do it takes me months with my ass immune system to recover, in manga though its like, one day you’re sick and the next they’re okay, im jealous man, anyways idk wtf that rant was but 10/10 manga

Dex-chan lover
Is it really that easy to catch a fever, like irl I feel like it’s hard to actually catch one, and even then when I do it takes me months with my ass immune system to recover, in manga though its like, one day you’re sick and the next they’re okay, im jealous man, anyways idk wtf that rant was but 10/10 manga
It depends on your stress levels and your individual immune system, but two things you have to keep in mind about japanese people is that they are constantly (or almost) under high stress levels (meaning it's easy for them to go down with something) and that same environment that stresses them out makes it so that they keep forcing the machine until they literally cannot move (which is why every time you see someone coming down with a cold in japanese media, they are suddenly at death's door for exactly one day and they usually are back to their normal lifestyles by the next day, rarely do they remain convalescent for a day or two afterwards, and in those cases it's often with a deep sense of guilt).

Also, given what they do and how often do they do it, I'm not sure that's a fever she's having.

Dex-chan lover
She too horny. Can someone really be THAT horny though?
Dunno, ever been so horny you develop a second personnality you talk to so you can reason with yourself not to be horny?

Dex-chan lover
Despite being so horny this manga is so wholesome. It makes you feel so warm and fuzzy, no silly misunderstanding, no needless drama, no forced Harems, just two people in love living life to the fullest.

Dex-chan lover
I love how horny this manga is.

Thanks for the translation (Eruko is one Christmas cake I'd be happy to savor 🎂).

Dex-chan lover
The situation got so hot the fever was melted away soon after

Dex-chan lover
It depends on your stress levels and your individual immune system, but two things you have to keep in mind about japanese people is that they are constantly (or almost) under high stress levels (meaning it's easy for them to go down with something) and that same environment that stresses them out makes it so that they keep forcing the machine until they literally cannot move (which is why every time you see someone coming down with a cold in japanese media, they are suddenly at death's door for exactly one day and they usually are back to their normal lifestyles by the next day, rarely do they remain convalescent for a day or two afterwards, and in those cases it's often with a deep sense of guilt).

Also, given what they do and how often do they do it, I'm not sure that's a fever she's having.
Imagine it’s morning sickness BAHAHAHAHAHA, I wish. Though thanks I had a feeling it was the stress, makes total sense in real character terms, but when it’s like a troupe in a harem anime to get sick and be nursed that’s kinda when I’m like “Well.” Other than that the Japanese fever is double edged ig

Users who are viewing this thread