Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 27 Ch. 107 - Visitor

i'm almost 100% sure that historia is
pregnant with eren's child . i mean you need a sacrifice that have royal blood . which mean the father should be either eren or zeke , but paradis side are supposed to distrust zeke since his past action taken against paradis . eren on the other hand is not only fulfilling the condition but also trustworthy as he is their hero , not to mention he is currently holding three titan power (attack titan & founding titan (inherited from his father) also recently war hammer titan (inherited from marleyan) .) his child will probably have the necessary genes to adapt to founding titan's power like the previous holder before grisha jaeger snatched them from reiss royal family . zeke on the other hand won't have that gene and have time less time to make her pregnant since he is imprisoned and waiting to be eaten in order to pass the torch to beast titan's inheritor . tl;dr eren have 3 factor that zeke don't have : founding titan , time , and trust .

Dex-chan lover
I'm very impressed by the author. This story started out as a great monster horror and here we are today, at a place that I find politically fascinating as well. It's as if "Aliens" slowly morphed into "Coriolanus".

I really loved the scene at Sasha’s grave, with her friends, her parents, and the chef (Niccolo).
One tiny bridge has started to form, between Marley and Eldia.

[Eren pulls his best Rorschach imitation]

Do you think you have locked me in here? I'm not locked in here by you, you are locked out there by me ...

;)

That said, Eren has gone full rogue. I wonder what kind of mess that will create in the future, but I foresee a lot of 3D gears and sharp blades in Eren's future, that is for sure.

@Bsmith true... @rrolo1 yeah haha and is your name from code geass ?.... this really is getting more tragic after each chapter... and did anyone notice that right after reiners nightmare ... we see historia.. i bet now hes gonna have worse nightmares with ymir in it too...

Users who are viewing this thread